8 REASONS TO USE AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER
At Idesi Legal we have a friendly, highly competent and capable team of lawyers who are specialists in their areas of expertise. We have offices in Auckland, Dunedin and Wellington.
- It is not mandatory to have an immigration adviser or lawyer, but if your case is risky or complicated, it will make the process smoother
- It is illegal to give immigration advice unless you hold a license, or are exempt from this requirement
- This applies to offshore advisers, as well as those located in New Zealand
- Immigration Advisers can begin practising after completing a brief course on Immigration
- Lawyers are equipped to deal with legal issues which may arise in any of the spheres which touch on the immigration process (fraud, employment, commercial and corporate matters)
- Lawyers are held to a higher standard of care
- It is not legal for immigration advisers or lawyers to demand a fee in exchange for a job offer
- It is not legal for employers to demand a fee in exchange for a job offer.
Idesi Legal leverages our expertise and technology to deliver the best outcome for our clients. We’re creative at delivering solutions, thinking outside the box. We use the most up to date technology including a CRM system and other IT platforms.
Our legal team uses Microsoft Teams to communicate with clients anywhere in the world, so our clients can work face to face with Idesi Legal’s Immigration Lawyers and specialist Refugee Lawyers.
We have a personal and individual approach, we do not tell you what you want to hear but discuss with you the true prospects of your case. We do not dangle carrots, as is fashionable, or give a percentage chance of success: that would be a guess in the dark. Instead, we identify what the risks are with your case and work out how to mitigate them. Our immigration lawyers provide a reality check and develop sound immigration strategies to help your visa application or case. In the case of where there is no Immigration pathway available or visa category then we focus on gathering information including country research and humanitarian circumstances to put the best case forward.
If you engage us, we normally agree on a fixed, reasonable fee and the initial consultation is free.
Our approach to New Zealand refugee and immigration law has saved our clients a lot of money and stress. Our clients have entered this process with their eyes wide open. Our immigration team do not make over-the-top, unrealistic promises.
Things can go wrong with visa applications despite the best of preparations. Delays with immigration processing can happen for reasons outside the client’s control or because of clients’ misunderstandings, or through no ones fault at all.
Should your visa application come to a brick wall, you are in good hands with the Idesi Legal team. We have a solid reputation built on rescuing clients out of very difficult situations and providing solutions.
For more information or help with New Zealand visa applications contact: