IDESI LEGAL Immigration Law Practice New Zealand

Working temporarily in New Zealand can be used as a step towards gaining residence and settling here permanently.

Work to residence visas are available for people who are qualified in occupations that are in demand in New Zealand or have a job offer from an accredited employer.

If your talents are needed by New Zealand employers, or you have exceptional talent in the arts, culture or sports, you can apply to work in New Zealand under the Work to Residence category.

We have the expertise to assist in all types of work to residence visas, so please contact us now to determine your eligibility under this category.

With IDESI LEGAL  you are in good hands.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search