You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, but you don’t intend to study or work.If your home country is on the visa-waiver list, you can enter New Zealand without a visa, depending on how long you want to stay. If you are not from a visa-waiver country you will need a visa.

If you are planning to visit our beautiful country then please contact our office today to find out more and secure your visitor visa to New Zealand.

If you are in a partnership with someone in New Zealand, but not living together, and wish to come to New Zealand to be with your partner then we are the experts.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search